Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 2 Observation

Last night I observed the Cops 2.0 IRC chat for the second time. I once again did this while viewing the 12:00 Am showing. The IRC host asked the question "Why would you hide in the bushes?" This question was asked in relation to what was occurring on the episode. Many users responded to this question in a humorous manner. People responded with answers like "To hide from scooby" and "To hide from Hannibal Lector." Just like my first observation, none of these answers were Police related. I also analyzed alot of the usernames. I was able to find atleast three usernames that were in a feminine way. One was CrazzyGal14. This person was answering the host's questions with a multiple answers, in a spamming fashion. As I saw this going on in the chat, I just figured it was some young girl spamming the IRC chat. While inbetween commercials of the show, the users were all spamming different jokes. There was no real conversation or Police related conversation. This was all that occured during this half hour of chat.

No comments: