Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging 1

For the past week I have been observing a weightlifting and fitness blog called "Drug-Free Bodybuilding." I found this blog through a simple google search. This blog contains many interesting facts, tips, suggestions and training methods regarding weightlifting and fitness. As I looked at each individual post, I noticed that each post was very unique in it's own form. On one day the blogger will give tips on how to do a correct arm workout, then another day he will talk about working out your legs. He talks about correct methods on building each individual body part. He also has posts regarding proper nutrition for gaining weight and losing weight. His blog is targeted at all different kinds of people. They include heavy people, light people, weightlifters, powerlifters, and cardio fanatics. I am very interested in weightlifting and have been involved in this hobby for quite some time. This blog provides much more for myself than just a mandatory assignment.

No comments: